[Landsat-pds] Converting MTL.txt to JSON

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Feb 26 07:55:53 PST 2015

Jeff,

>From an attachment I (don't think) I can know if mime types are getting
properly attached in S3.  If you can point me to an object in S3 I can try
and check.  I see the AWS S3 browser shows the mimetype under the
"Metadata" properties section if you have access to that for our bucket.

I'll second Charlie's suggestion to preserve numeric types for numeric
fields.  I don't know this gets obscured by mtlutils.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com