[Lexicon] Joining the Lexicon List

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri Nov 22 13:00:08 PST 2019

Hi all,

I'm a member of the MapServer project, and saw Cameron's email about the new Lexicon list.

My interest in joining is mainly from the technical side - how best could a central glossary be best integrated into existing documentation such as the MapServer glossary [1].
Sphinx docs has become the de facto software for most OSGeo project documentation (MapServer, GeoServer, GDAL, all Python projects), so a custom Sphinx directive or plugin may encourage widespread use of the glossary across projects.

Seth

[1] https://mapserver.org/glossary.html

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk