[Lexicon] Bootstrapping the OSGeo Lexicon Committee

Vinita Yadav v.yadav at spa.ac.in
Fri Nov 22 18:37:20 PST 2019

Hi,
* I am Vinita Yadav and have been involved as Professor at School of
Planning and Architecture New Delhi. I am urban planner by profession who
uses geo spatial technology in analysing the data.
* I am hoping to build knowledge base about  OSGeo terminology evolving
from this group.
* I would like to see a glossary of OSGeo terms collated into planning
domain
* I would like to see how best we can bring out a glossary manual.

Regards,
Vinita
Professor of Regional Planning
School of Planning and Architecture