[Lexicon] Motion: Set up a glossaries repository within The Good Docs Project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:02:12 PDT 2020

We kicked off a pilot for Cross domain management of glossaries last
Friday, and ~ ten core people interested in contributing as core
contributors. We now need to get some logistics in place.

First:
* We are going to need somewhere to store material we create, and
coordinate ourselves with a kanban or similar (as provided by github).
* Some material we'll start in Google docs (as we've done already), but we
should be moving to somewhere more stable, and for that I'm proposing we
put some material into a github repository within The Good Docs Project.
(Other material will logically move elsewhere, such as within the GeoLexia
project.)

Below is a motion to both The Good Docs Project and GeoLexicon communities
(please vote):
+1 : For
+0: Mildly for, but mostly indifferent
0: Indifferent
-0: Mildly against, but mostly indifferent
-1 : Strongly against. This is expected to be accompanied by a reason.
Assuming we achieve rough consensus, I plan to wrap up this motion within
48 hours.

*Motion: I propose that we create a "glossaries" github repository
within https://github.com/thegooddocsproject
<https://github.com/thegooddocsproject>*

+1 from me, Cameron

--