[Lexicon] comments on the draft documents and 1st telecon schedule...

rplews at tc211tmg.org rplews at tc211tmg.org
Fri Feb 14 00:00:35 PST 2020

Dear Lexicon Group Members:

Thank you for taking time comment on the initial draft documents for the
group. They are now being revised and will be shared with the group once
those revisions are completed.

Although slightly delayed, we will hold our first telecon in early
March.  Options for the dates of the telecon are available using the
doodle-poll. I hope the chosen time (10am UTC) is suitable for everyone.
Unfortunately the times are not so suitable for those in North America.
If this is an issue we will consider how to adjust for future meetings.

https://doodle.com/poll/u9xen7mbmsf4nzh8

Agenda and logistics for the telecon will be sent once the date is
decided.

Once again thank you for the comments and ideas in the documents.

reese