[Lexicon] Glossary meeting this week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 22:20:48 PDT 2021

We have our fortnightly glossary meeting this week (on Tuesday for
APAC/EU). Here are some suggested agenda items:

* Ron, I hear that you have been making progress with your Glossary
software (now called Panron?). I wonder whether you'd like to provide a
status? Do we have progress on getting two glossaries to connect?

* Erik, I think you have been planning to adopt Glossary terms collated by
Reese, Ankita, Naini, and see if it can be incorporated into
https://live.osgeo.org . It will be interesting to hear how that is going
and if there are any blockers?

* Ankita, Anu, Viraji, are you up to speed with relevant standards, tools
and the messaging we want to capture in docs?

--
Cameron Shorter
Technical Writer, Google