[Lexicon] Season of Docs status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:38:52 PDT 2021

Status update:
* Ankita has created a wiki home page for us. Thanks.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Glossary_Project
* She has some questions re formatting the images, but the content is good
enough to progress. (Images can be fixed in parallel)
* I've reviewed content and it looks good.
* Nikos, over to you to submit the proposal to Season of Docs and let us
know when you are done.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technical Writer, Google