[Lexicon] Season of Docs status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:34:28 PDT 2021

Nikos, yes I think that the OSGeo-Live project is a good place to get the
license from.
The Docs for OSGeo-Live are under both CC-By and CC-By-SA. I'd suggest that
we would use the CC-By.
License page is at
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/LICENSE.txt

I've just added a license heading to our wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Glossary-Project#License

Re budget. I suggest that we should be referencing the budget on our Season
of Docs proposal page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_Of_Docs_2021_Proposal#Project_budget

Having the budget on our project page is probably not the right place,
because as yet we don't have the money. As such, I suggest removing:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Glossary-Project#Project_budget