[Lexicon] Glossary meetings on hold for a month

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 17:14:04 PST 2022

Hi folks,
Rob and I have been trading messages and have agreed to postpone glossary
meetings for a month or so. (I'm getting pulled in on a work deadline and
won't have bandwidth.)
Next steps when we get back:
* I want to promote interest within Google to publicly share a Glossary as
a pilot.
* Hopefully Ron will be able to implement Rob's current simple profile in
software?
* Hopefully Rob will be able to help create a few of the higher maturity
glossary profiles later.
* Hopefully we will be able to get someone to generate the "killer glossary
app", which passes a Google Doc or similar against an authoritative
glossary API, and return a subset of terms found in the document.

If you specifically want to work on one of these, feel free to reach out to
me.

Cheers,

--
Cameron Shorter