[Lexicon] Semantic versioning standard for documents?

Cameron Shorter shortcam at google.com
Mon Jan 3 12:02:25 PST 2022

Thanks for the additional info Scott.
I hadn't considered that some organizations (you mention ISO) only
maintain one baseline version, and deprecate previous versions.

Looping in: +Ronald Tse <tse at ribose.com>, +Reese W. Plews <rplews at gmail.com>
and our public  glossary email list +lexicon <lexicon at lists.osgeo.org> which
contains all the looped in participants.