[Liblas-devel] Motion: Release 1.0.0 Final

Etienne Bellemare Racine etiennebr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:10:53 EDT 2008

Howard,

I've had some trouble with the last beta under Python, but I was out of
time to explore the problems. Was it the correct liblas1.dll used in the
last release of the python bindings ? If so, it seems it did not clear
all the problems with python<2.5 on my side.

I don't want to put the whole thing on hold, so probably you can release
it anyway.

Etienne