[Liblas-devel] trying out liblas on windows?

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:33:35 EDT 2008

/me finally sees the problem.  It seems I was including the wrong
libLAS dll because it was picked up in my tree when I built the
packages.

I have uploaded new packages to PyPI which hopefully will resolve the
problem.  Additionally, the OSGeo4W version of this stuff works ok, so
that's another option if you're still having trouble.

Let me know how it goes, and thanks for the report.

Howard