[Liblas-devel] Building .NET bindings

Martin Vales martinvales00 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:17:54 EDT 2008

> I could write these instructions to trunk/csharp/README file
> but I will wait for Martin as he knows it best.
>
> Also, I'd be happy if we can avoid changing value of the DLL_LAS_VERSION
>  constant, instead move this to solution properties and - for Mono on Unix -
> specify it somewhere in ./configure.in

Mateaus, yes you are free to change and modify the source code of course.
The mingw name was because i did´t get use the vc++ library  in beta3 yet. i
don´t have committed reader and writer test because i see something like a
bug in NUNIT when read files or perhaps is my fault...
I use absolute path in the samples and in NUNIT because i don´t know the
final trunk structure.

In MONO to map the native dll windows name to native so in linux we use this
file by now:
http://liblas.org/browser/trunk/csharp/dotnetLibLAS/dotnetLibLAS.dll.config*

*Mono always read this file before read the library.

I want write instrucction right now. I want read the liblas mails of today
now to work a little.
I am going response that mails and in 2 or 3 hours i will give news of being
alive.

I have here and now to job with visual c++ and v# 2008 pro and  ubuntu. In
other laptop v# 2005 xpress and debian.

Regards.
*
*