[Liblas-devel] Building .NET bindings with NMAKE

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Oct 9 17:39:04 EDT 2008

Folks,

I've just committed [1] a small makefile that makes it easy to build
.NET bindings with NMAKE command.

[1] http://liblas.org/changeset/922

Now, in order to build .NET bindings, one can do:

1. cd trunk/csharp
2. nmake -f makefile.vc

To clean:

3. nmake -f makefile.vc clean

To rebuild:

4. nmake -f makefile.vc rebuild

This makefile is just a tiny proxy calling MSBuild which in turn
builds the dotnetLibLAS.sln solution. Debug/Release builds is controlled
by BUILD_DEBUG variable defined in nmake.opt.

BTW, I don't have access to any Unix machine and I won't have any access
for next 5-7 weeks, so I am sorry but I'm unable to test libLAS under
any Unix :-( I have only access to Windows XP with VS2005.

Best regards,