[Liblas-devel] liblas problems

Martin Vales martinvales00 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 06:51:21 EDT 2008

Hi:

> I believe that using cached point is a compromise between memory management
> and performance. It doesn't prevent users from making their own copy of
> point object.

I totally agree, but i need change the .net API a little (I made a point
copy by default)  and add this information for the users:

liblas use a cached point for a compromise between memory management and
performance. It doesn't prevent users from making their own copy of point
object.

I hope nobody used the .NET API by now. for someone here is a problem a
change in the .NET API???

mateus do you know the differences between your vc++ compilation and the
hobu compilation?

Regards.