[Liblas-devel] PROJ4 / Georeference info?

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:52:33 EDT 2008

On Oct 31, 2008, at 1:39 PM, Martin Vales wrote:

> This is the same error in .NET.
>
> The CAPI is not public for Dynamic loaders like Ctypes or p/invoke..

I have no trouble running the Python unittests under windows with
Python 2.4 or 2.5 and ctypes.  This is using ctypes and the
liblas1.dll that I have built and included in both the windows .zip
file *and* the PyPI libLAS bindings.  This dll was built with:

__declspec(dllexport)

declarations.

Jason,

Could you try running your script from a cmd.exe instead of in the
Python IDE.  Maybe a dialog will come up when ctypes tries to access
the dll and state which procedure it can't find.