[Liblas-devel] liblas dotnet updated to beta3

Martin Rodriguez mrodriguez at stereocarto.com
Tue Sep 30 03:56:32 EDT 2008

Hi:

Yesterday i believe i finished the dotnet bindings to be fully functional.

Now the dotnet API is so complete like the C++ API.

I attach the bindings to the wiki because I don´t see the CAPI in the windows DLL:

http://liblas.org/raw-attachment/wiki/1.0.0b3/liblas-1.0.0-b3-win32.zip

http://liblas.org/attachment/wiki/1.0.0b3/Release%20dotnet_mingw.rar

I tried compile the library in visual c++ 2008 and I don´t get it also. (I am not a good visual c++ user...).

I hope this attach could be useful for users to test the bindings.

I hope commit the new source code with NUNIT test today or tomorrow.

Problems:

The reader and writer works fine (I tried in source code), but in Nunit I have problems with this API. I believe  Nunit have a bug or perhaps I don´t know use well Nunit here...

When I read a point with the LASreader class all properties have 0 and I can not set the properties,... It´s very extrange...

The same source code outside the Nuint works fine!!!

In the Nunit test I have other little issue with the validate function for LASpoints. I always receive a 0 error value.

See here:

http://liblas.org/browser/trunk/src/las_c_api.cpp

656 <http://liblas.org/browser/trunk/src/las_c_api.cpp#L656> LAS_DLL int LASPoint_Validate(LASPointH hPoint)

And here...

http://liblas.org/browser/trunk/src/laspoint.cpp

164 <http://liblas.org/browser/trunk/src/laspoint.cpp#L164> bool LASPoint::Validate() const

I see this code fine, and perhaps is a problem with  Mingw???

Regards.