[Liblas-devel] Re: ts2las

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:47:53 EDT 2009

On Aug 20, 2009, at 8:12 PM, Quinn, Geoff wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I successfully compile the libLAS library using
> ./configure, make, etc.
>
> However, I am not sure how to compile the additional program
> ts2las
>
> as at:
>
> http://liblas.org/browser/trunk/apps/ts2las.cpp
>
> I download the trunk archive and expand it, but the command:
> ./configure
>
> fails.
>
> Please let me know how to compile this module.
>
> Thanks very much in advance,

Geoff,

This question is best asked on the list.  ts2las is only available
from the source (trunk) repository at this time.  It has not be made
part of a release.  To do an installation from source you must:

1) ./autogen.sh
2) ./configure
3) make
4) make install

./autogen.sh needs to happen because generated automake/autoconf is
not stored as part of the source repository.   Once you do that, ./
configure and the rest should work.

Hope this helps,