[Liblas-devel] Motion: migrate from subversion to mercurial

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:02:28 EDT 2009

All,

I would like to migrate our source repositories from subversion to
mercurial.  We will continue to use Trac with plugin support for
mercurial.  Mercurial better fits how I am working these days (the
ability to commit to a repository off the internets), and I think its
usage would support some of the corporate types using libLAS that are
maintaining their own separate repositories.

Push access would continue to be the same as subversion commit access,
and almost none of our processes would change as a result of this
migration.

libLAS committers who care, please sound off.

Thanks,