[Liblas-devel] how to setup liblas on Windows for VC 9.0 (VS 2008)

shravan .. shravanvk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 14:53:16 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I would need to setup my existing VC++ 9.0 project with liblas support.  What I thought would be simple is just download the liblas headers and binaries for Windows and setup my project settings to point to these files. I am talking about the files from http://liblas.org/raw-attachment/wiki/1.2.0/liblas-1.2.0-win32.zip
Is this the correct way of setting up liblas banaries on Windows VC? If not please guide me.

Thanks
Shravan