[Liblas-devel] Building instruction and dependencies

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Sep 26 16:46:10 EDT 2009

Folks,

Personally, I have an impression that building instructions available on
 website are quite ascetic. Also, the list of libLAS dependencies has
grown recently. This information may be insufficient for users.
So, I would like to put updated building instructions on Wiki - one
article per toolset (Unix vs Windows and autotools vs cmake***)

Hobu, could you help me to collect details about dependencies?

libgeotiff 1.2.5+

*** FYI, I'm finishing CMake configuration so we can get rid of manually
maintained Visual Studio projects. It is also usable on Unix'es.

Best regards,