[Liblas-devel] invalid point(s)

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:27:21 EDT 2009

I noticed the timestamp number seems enormous?

the point attributes reported seem like reasonable elevation ranges,
but the section below that from --check they are out of wack?

I'm sure you guys, the experts, will quickly identify the problem.  I
just noticed that stuff upon trying to work with it.

Thanks to all.

Mark