[Liblas-devel] CMake working for current source?

Dan Bellinski Dan.Bellinski at Woolpert.com
Wed Apr 7 10:59:23 EDT 2010

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Howard. I also appreciate all the help you
have been giving me throughout the whole compilation process!

Setting the view to Advanced allowed me to locate my TIFF library and
include directories so that error is gone!

The fix you mentioned seems to be working
(http://hg.liblas.org/main/file/1156369845c1/CMakeLists.txt#l73); my
c:\liblas (base) directory has the original README file + README.txt which
was automatically created when running cMake... but the CPack error in cMake
is still there! (CPack readme resource file: "README.txt" could not be
found). Is possibly using the wrong README file? Like I said, the readme
file it is renaming is from the base liblas directory (the 11KB one).

Thanks,
Dan