[Liblas-devel] Indexing for libLAS

Wes Toews wolfsnipes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:23:16 EDT 2010

Do you have approximate performance numbers (anecdotal is fine) for the data
structure? Is it a 3d or 2d solution? And, what sort of overhead does it add
to the LAS file size?

That said, any ability to perform the 'return n points within a distance of
a current point' would be a hugely welcome addition.
Thanks,