[Liblas-devel] liblas fails to compile

Tommy Stehle TStehle at HNTB.com
Mon Aug 23 12:15:11 EDT 2010

The code I pulled today seems to fail to compile on the file indexcell.cpp and las2las.cpp.  I am using boost 1.44 on ubuntu...

Tommy

Tommy Stehle
Software Engineering Team Leader
The HNTB Companies
715 Kirk Drive
Kansas City, MO 64105
Tel (816) 527-2618
Fax (816) 472-4065
www.hntb.com<http://www.hntb.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.

If you are NOT the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.