[Liblas-devel] installing liblas on mac osx 10.6.5 - warning/error message when running "make"

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:08:06 EST 2010

On Dec 3, 2010, at 1:47 AM, Verbesselt, Jan wrote:

> Hi Howard,
>
> I have to mention that I received a lot of help from William Kyngesburye while compiling 'boost' and with the cmake -D etc. code for GRASS on Mac. I am happy to contribute to the help on how to install boost/libLas on MacOsX.

Yep.  William's fantastic, and his contributions on the OS X side have made it an excellent platform for many looking to do open source GIS on a mac.

I think this is your StackOverflow post <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4269542/activate-run-the-liblas-c-library-within-r>.  I hope you are closer to your goal than you were when you asked this about on SO.