[Liblas-devel] Liblas and MinGW

Trudgett, David D.Trudgett at aamgroup.com
Mon Dec 20 00:02:49 EST 2010

By the way, liblas and boost build under minGW (I've done it just
recently). I noticed that there was some question regarding this here on
the mailing list.

Have a look at CloudCompare, which has a cmake build for CodeBlocks IDE
and MinGW. ( http://www.danielgm.net/cc/ ) But it's not standalone --
it's part of a larger application.

Regards,
David

Attention

Email Disclaimer Notice - This message is the property of AAM Pty Ltd. The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this message in error please notify AAM Pty Ltd. immediately via email to mailadmin at aamgroup.com <mailto:mailadmin at aamgroup.com>

This email has been scanned and cleared by NetIQ Mail Marshal, however AAM Pty Ltd does not guarantee this message free of viruses, or interference.