[Liblas-devel] #pragma once

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:17:54 EST 2010

Upon further reflection, I'm going to drop this idea for now.  I mostly wanted #pragma once to attempt to clean up some of the verbosity and boilerplate of the header files, but there are use cases where someone might want to be able to tell if a header has been included or not, and the include guards are the way to do that.  #pragma once will never support such a thing.

Thanks for the feedback,

Howard