[Liblas-devel] Using CMake with gdal and GeoTIFF -> Visual Studio Build Error

Dan Bellinski Dan.Bellinski at Woolpert.com
Thu Mar 18 15:58:40 EDT 2010

Thanks a lot for fixing the VS build.. I really appreciate your help.

I have grabbed the most recent code but cmake can't find my libtiff and the
GUI doesn't seem to let me add TIFF_LIBRARY and TIFF_INCLUDE_DIR entries (I
can add them but when I hit 'Configure' they are taken off the list). I
looked for a FindTIFF.cmake file to edit but I couldn't find one if it
exists.

I am using a libtiff library that I compiled from source (from
http://www.libtiff.org/). I also installed libtiff and libtiff-devel from
osgeo (to the directory c:\osgeo4w) just to see if cmake would find that one
and it did not.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot,
Dan