[Liblas-devel] LAS 1.3 point support working for upcoming libLAS 1.6

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:08:55 EDT 2010

On Nov 4, 2010, at 1:54 PM, Mike Grant wrote:

> On 28/07/10 14:19, Mike Grant wrote:
>> On 27/07/10 20:53, Howard Butler wrote:
>>> Your file is properly broken now :)
>>
>> Perfect - that gives me more incentive to nag for the new processor
>> release ;)
>>
>> It might be worth marking the sample I gave you as broken until we get a
>> new one, so as not to confuse people.
>
> I'm reminded by the talk of bad files that we got an update to our LAS
> 1.3 processor :)  See if this reprocessed sample blows anything else up..
>
> http://arsf-dan.nerc.ac.uk/files/NERC-ARSF-LAS1_3-sample-release2.tar.bz2

Mike,

I can't remember if this was one of the "issues" [1] with those files, but it may want to cause you to club somebody upside the head :)

<https://lidarbb.cr.usgs.gov/index.php?showtopic=11388>

Howard

[1] Issues in scare quotes because it's not an issue, just the spec "committee" being careless with changesets on the document