[Liblas-devel] Re: las2txt question

Etienne Bellemare etiennebr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:44:53 EDT 2010

Good point, I'd like to suggest also the ability to specify the header
separated the same way the fields are going to be. It will create a much
more consistent file. e.g. for the moment you can't use tab to seperate
header even if your fields are. Having the ability to set a name for the
header could be a nice feature too.

Thanks again,
Etienne