[Liblas-devel] Vertical Datum Developments

Mike Grant mggr at pml.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 06:59:24 EDT 2011

Hi Frank,

We're doing some work with vertical datums in the UK (Newlyn OSGB, etc)
and are experimenting with the svn proj for this (thanks for
implementing it!).  If we push anything out to end users, we'll need to
build static versions or bundle libraries.  So we're just wondering if
you have any plans for when this might go into a release / what remains
to be done?

Cheers,

Mike.