[Liblas-devel] libLAS/libPC -- looking for funding, sponsorship

Eli Adam EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Apr 7 12:10:56 EDT 2011

This is more about list administration than anything else.

I didn't get my message so I logged into mailman to make sure that I had it set to receive my own messages.  That was indeed the case.  Then I checked the archives and see your response but not my message.

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/liblas-devel/2011-April/thread.html

Why did my email not go to the list?  I successfully post to various other OSGeo email lists from this email.

Thanks, Eli

<00b301cbf53d$0f5ec3b0$2e1c4b10$@flaxen.com>, "Michael P. Gerlek"