[Liblas-devel] Las2Oci problems

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Apr 18 10:18:14 EDT 2011

> Of course I am willing to provide the source code. Mostly is copied/based
on
> SPfinalizer. To whom and where could I send the source to?

Tom:

When you say "copied", do you mean you directly used Martin's source code?
If so, we cannot accept you contribution, unless Martin's code is also open
source with an OSI-approved license on it (preferably BSD).  The provenance
of much of Martin's code is not clear, and libLAS/libPC has to be very
careful about where we get our code from.  If you only based your code on
something like a published paper of his, however, that would be okay.

That being said, if your code meets these requirements then please just make
sure your copyright appears on each of the files and you can send it to me
(mpg at flaxen.com).

Thanks -

-mpg