[Liblas-devel] estimating lines and samples

David Burken dburken at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 11:25:54 EST 2011

Thanks Tisham,

I believe it's just return intensity.  Hunting docs from supplier.  I
see they've tagged the utm projection scale as one meter.  Just taking
the bounding box on one sample it's 1956x2000=3,912,000 sq. meters and
there are 2,502,079 points for first return.  So I'm thinking one meter
will be way to small (have holes).  I'll play with it.

Thanks again,
Dave