[Liblas-devel] txt2las with .zip

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:20:45 EDT 2011

hallo list,

sarah and i have figured out how to do it. download these unzip.exe
and txt2las.exe

http://stahlworks.com/dev/unzip.exe
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~isenburg/lastools/download/txt2las.exe

and put them into the same folder. then run

unzip -pM  pt000374.zip | txt2las -itxt -o pt000374.laz -parse txyzar

which works on my machine as well as on sarah's. the example
pt000374.zip file is available on request.

cheers,

martin