[Liblas-devel] txt2las with .zip

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:21:38 EDT 2011

hello once more,

sarah's question got motivated to add unzipping via a pipe to txt2las.
so now it's either

txt2las -i pt000374.txyzar.gz -o pt000374.laz -parse txyzar
or
txt2las -i pt000374.zip -o pt000374.laz -parse txyzar

with the latest version of txt2las.exe (*). note that you will still
need to have gzip.exe and/or unzip.exe in the path.

cheers,

martin

(*) http://www.cs.unc.edu/~isenburg/lastools/download/txt2las.exe