[Liblas-devel] Updating header information when writing a .laz file

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:09:53 EDT 2011

hi.

not sure at which point in liblas the call "LASzipper::close()" is
happening. but if you move the stream pointer to update the LAS header
before that call then you will corrupt the LAZ output. the
"LASzipper::close()" flushes the remaining compressor bytes and writes
the chunking table. so if you move the stream pointer, make sure you
move it back.

cheers,

martin