[Liblas-devel] ARSF LiDAR Analysis GUI

Berin Smaldon besm at pml.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 08:22:28 PDT 2012

Hi again,

Jemalloc is a dependency that I may have forgotten to list. Your package
manager ought to be able to provide it if you are using any mainstream
Linux flavour.

I was worried about that. I have just had a discussion with somebody who
knows about our internal installation of laslib and now understand
better what is going on here. Until I have a workaround, you may be able
to configure lidarquadtree and lag in the following way (for both LAG
and lidarquadtree):

export laslib_LIBS=-L/path/to/lastools/laslib/lib -llaslib
./configure

These problems have brought an important issue to light, so thankyou for
the quick responses.

Berin
> I copied the .hpp files into /usr/local/include/laslib and the
> compilation went further.  Any suggestions?
>
> Now I end up with errors:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llaslib
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ljemalloc
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[1]: *** [liblidarquadtree.la] Error 1
>

> Mark
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Berin Smaldon <besm at pml.ac.uk> wrote:

<hr />
Plymouth Marine Laboratory<br />
Registered Office: <br />
Prospect Place<br />
The Hoe<br />
Plymouth  PL1 3DH

Registered Charity No. 1091222<br />
PML is a company limited by guarantee<br />
registered in England & Wales<br />
company number 4178503</font></p>

<hr />

<hr />