[Liblas-devel] Preparing for 1.8.2

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon May 25 12:58:39 PDT 2020

Peder,

I've got to put liblas releasing along with all my side projects on back
burner due to limited time due to work interleaving with parenting duties
due to nurseries closure due to COVID19.

I'll pick it up again as soon as possible, but no idea when that'll happen.

Mateusz Loskot, mateusz at loskot.net
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)

p.s. I recommend posting to liblas-devel at lists.osgeo.org as I don't promise
any private communication about any open source projects I maintain.