[Libro_SIG] Re: [OSGeo-Edu] gis book license

Miguel R. Luaces luaces at udc.es
Thu Oct 25 07:21:38 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am a university professor and I will use the spanish GIS book as a base
for the material in my subjects. Hence, I expect the book not to have a "non
derivative" license.

Regarding the other aspects of the license, I am neutral.

Best regards,
  Miguel

Miguel R. luaces                                  luaces at udc.es
Facultade de Informática                       Tf. (34) 981 167000  ext.
1254
Universidade da Coruña                        Fax. (34) 981 167160