[Libro_SIG] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Edu] Free GIS Book Questions]

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Nov 5 17:19:37 EST 2008

alguien quiere contestarle?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[OSGeo-Edu] Free GIS Book Questions
Date: 	Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:40:34 -0700
From: 	Landon Blake <lblake at ksninc.com>
To: 	<edu_discuss at lists.osgeo.org>

I’m hoping to get the collaboration with the Spanish Free GIS Book fired
up again.

Would it be possible to get a list of chapters that haven’t yet been
written for the Spanish version of the Free GIS Book? Has my metadata
chapter been translated into Spanish yet?

I put the Metadata chapter up in a crude form on my website. I’m going
to work this week and next week on a PDF version of the chapter in
Scribus. I’d like to present the PDF format of the chapter to members of
the education committee for review when I’m finished.

Landon

*Warning:
*Information provided via electronic media is not guaranteed against
defects including translation and transmission errors. If the reader is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately.