[rttopo-dev] Welcome and status

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sat Apr 30 07:37:20 PDT 2016

Hi all, this mail is just a kickstart for the list
now that all the PSC members and our beloved packager
are on board.

To recap, the project has a code repository on the
experiemental OSGeo Gogs service [1] and this OSGeo
hosted mailing list.

It's still missing a download area [2] and maybe could
benefit from a webpage.

The second 1.0.0 candidate release was temporarely uploaded
on my webspace and linked from a project page in my website [3].

I guess we can go final with 1.0.0 as soon as Sebastiaan, who
sent his first pull request [4] is happy with the code status :)

Happy hacking !

[1] https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/rttopo/librttopo
[2] https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/rttopo/librttopo/issues/5
[3] https://strk.keybit.net/projects/rttopo/