[rttopo-dev] Help in using the library

Roberto Ribeiro robertofig85 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:42:40 PDT 2018

Hello list,

I was directed here by the nice folks at the PostGIS-devel list. Sorry if
this is the wrong place to ask these questions.

Basically what I wanted was to create a set of tools that read PostGIS
geometries and worked on them, all wrapped in as a Postgres extension.
While that seemed straighforward enough with the PostGIS API, I'm at a loss
as to how to do that with RT-Topo. I see I have to work with RTCTX, which
I'm not entirely sure how to initialize, and RTT_BE_IFACE, which I'm even
less certain how to set up.

Could anyone provide me with an example code that implements librttopo in a
manner similar to what I intend, so I could have an idea of where to start
from? I tried searching online for one, but came out empty handed.

Thanks for the attention!