[rttopo-dev] Italian catalog of public software

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Jan 4 08:03:40 PST 2024

It came to my attention the existance of a project to build a catalog
of open source software for use by the Italian public administrations:

    https://developers.italia.it/en/software.html

Being included in the catalog is automatic, supposedly, and only
requires adding a publiccode.yml file at the root of the git
repository and letting them know where the software repository is:

    https://developers.italia.it/en/reuse/publication

I'm mentioning it here first as this whole project was funded by an
Italian public administration so may very well be in the first-class
"reuse" category rather than the "third party open source" category,
which is also usable for other projects.

Andrea, Maurizio: are you willing to help with making librttopo up
that catalog ?

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html