[rttopo-dev] Italian catalog of public software

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Jan 4 08:35:32 PST 2024

On Thu, Jan 04, 2024 at 05:17:02PM +0100, Andrea Peri via librttopo-dev wrote:
> yes, of course.

Great!
So, my understanding is that we need:

  1. Add that publiccode.yml file - specs here:
     https://docs.italia.it/italia/developers-italia/publiccodeyml-en/en/master/index.html

  2. Perform the onboarding process for PA:
     https://onboarding.developers.italia.it/

The onboarding form requires indicating a reference person, which I'm
hoping can be either you or Maurizio. If we cannot do this, we'll have
to resort to "third party" but would be a pity. I think Regione
Toscana should be proud of what was done with public money and show
it as much as possible!

Speaking of which, you may want to consider signing the open letter to
make it mandatory for software developed with public money to be open
source: https://publiccode.eu

--strk;