[Live-demo] what's in a name and a few ideas

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Oct 21 03:02:56 EDT 2008

Yes, I've done it with several distros. The best part is if you do it
right you can have bootable linux and portable windows/mac on the same
drive. The all in one usb stick, just don't lose it.

I would also agree a pronounceable name would probably be better
GeoLive, GISLive, RealTimeGIS, ...

How to turn a Live Disc into a persistent usb
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/2008/10/15/ubuntu-810-persistent-flash-drive-install-from-live-cd/

Alex