[Live-demo] Ossim on the Live-DVD

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 7 02:39:25 EST 2009

Hi,

new .deb packages are avaiable for ossim - ossimplanet on ubuntu 9.10
i added a new script in the svn repository to install them.

i need to add yet a description.html in the docs, the script already download the pdf documentation.

i'll try later to write an example session file based on preinstalled examples data.

Massimo.

p.s.

I agree to update as soon as possible to Ubuntu  karmic  Koala (9.10)