[Live-demo] Moving the LiveDVD to its own Trac issue tracker

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 06:26:38 EST 2009

SAC,
Is it ok if we set up a new trac instance for the LiveDVD project, and
if so, what is involved?

Currently, the LiveDVD project shares an issue tracker with the rest of
OSGeo, details at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Issue_Tracker
It has its own component, "LiveDVD", which distinguishes itself from
"SAC", "Board", etc.

Now that we are starting to plan our next LiveDVD release, I'd like some
more functionality from our issue tracker. In particular, I want each
ticket to specify which branch and which version the ticket is referring
to, so that we can distinguish between releases.

Geospatial Systems Architect