[Live-demo] Release 3.0 and 4.0 schedule + draft press release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Dec 16 07:05:47 EST 2009

Judit,
I'm running off to bed now.  I like your idea of discussing the build
process, I'll add some words to the press release about it in ~ 12 hours, if
you don't write it first.

I want to send out the press release within 24 hours, otherwise we are going
to run out of time.

I would like to resolve people's concerns about naming, but I think that
needs to be addressed after the press release goes out. (I don't see it as a
blocking issue, and not getting started on the next release would become a
blocker soon).

I'll send the press release to discuss, and project leaders. Feel free to
forward onto others you think should receive it too.

Geospatial Systems Architect